Instagram

This is the place to stay happy , connected and most importantly beautiful


Sunday 20 September 2015

The wardrobe tag!

Hiya lovelies
It's Louie !
Today I am doing the wardrobe tag, I have seen a lot of bloggers do this tag and was inspired to do this so here we go !


1. What is your most worn item in your wardrobe?
I seriously can't live without my  black skinny jeans from Primark . They just sit on my hips so nicely and just make me look and feel fab!...and also my underwear !


2.Whats my least worn item in your wardrobe?
Probably my crop tops as I am always cold and feel a bit insecure wearing them .


3.What is your most expensive item of clothing?
My Superdry coat .


4.What is your cosiest jumper ?
My woolly grey jumper with a white bunny on!


5.What's your all year round piece of clothing ?
My hot pink Hollister track suit bottoms !


I hope you get inspired like I did to do this !
Love Louie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment